Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Beginnings

My journey to London did not start as planned...after being delayed in Charleston I missed my connection in Washington D.C.  Luckily, I was able to catch the first flight over the pond in the morning.  The representative even looked past my grossly overweight baggage and put me in an exit row for the long flight : )  Although it was not the way I imagined my journey would begin, I am blessed to have this opportunity and I look forward to what lies ahead. Mazars (accounting firm I'm working with) could not have been more accommodating, quickly re-routing my pick up at LHR after hearing of my delay. My only regret is not making a welcome dinner on my arrival. The plane cuisine was no substitute...
As we fly east against the setting sun
 My first view of London and the River Thames!

No comments:

Post a Comment